This website is operated and managed by the Aichi Triennale Executive Committee (hereafter "Executive Committee"). Use of this website is covered under the conditions described below.
- Disclaimer of Responsibility
- The information published within this website is intended to be as accurate as possible; however, we provide no guarantee regarding the content of the website. The Executive Committee is not responsibility for any claim or damage resulting from the use of the information contained within the website.
- The Executive Committee is not responsible for the content of websites operated by third parties which are linked to from this website. The Executive Committee is not responsible for damage or loss resulting from the contents of these websites or use of information from these websites. Please be aware that, to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this website, changes to content may be made without notice.
- The information contained within this website, including photos, illustrations and texts, are copyrighted materials. All materials are covered by Japan's Copyright Act, and may not be used for private purposes.
- In general, links to this website from other websites may be made without permission. However, if the content of the third-party website making the linkage is discovered to be inconsistent with Japanese law and public order, or if the third-party website in anyway undermines public confidence in this website, the Executive committee may demand that the link be removed.