Performing Arts / Extension
- All shows will be open seating, with order of entry determined by ticket number.
- U25 (for ages 25 and under) and U18 (for ages 18 and under) tickets will be available on the day of the show. Ticket holders must present their ID at the entrance.
- Door tickets for adults, U25, and U18 cost an additional ¥500.
- Information on door tickets will be announced on our website at a later date.
- Children below school age are not permitted with the exception of House of L and Afraid of Troubles – Cannot Have Luck.
- Admission to Afraid of Troubles – Cannot Have Luck is free for children if they sit on the lap of a parent or guardian.
- Childcare services will be available for all programs. Details will be announced at a later date.
- For wheelchair reservations please call our office at +81-52-971-6127.
- Performers and performances are subject to change without notice.
Discount tickets are available (only Japanese).
（10:00～17:00 Closed on weekends and open everyday during the festival.）