Thu, Oct 6. 17:00－20:00
Fri, Oct 7. 11:00－20:00
Sat, Oct 8. 11:00－20:00
Sun, Oct 9. 11:00－20:00
Mon, Oct 10. 11:00－17:00
Enter every 20 min.
Mini Theater, Aichi Prefectural Art Theater
・This performance is meant to be experienced by one person at a time.
・Please come to the venue by the reservation time. If you are late, you won’t be able to join the performance.
・Some viewers may find the performance extreme. Recommended for ages 16 and over.
・Please contact Secretariat in advance if you are visually impaired, hearing impaired, or using a wheelchair.
- All events are free seating with the exception of “Steve Reich – Special Concert” and “ODDLANDS / SHADOW”.
- U25 (for ages 25 and under) tickets will be available on the day of the show. U25 ticket holders will be asked to show their ID at the entrance.
- Door tickets for adults and U25 cost an additional ¥500.
- Information on door tickets will be announced on our website at a later date.
- Children below school age are not permitted.
- Child daycare services will be provided for several events. Please see each Artist page for further information.
- For wheelchair reservations, please call our office at +81-52-971-3111.
- Performers and performances are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that the following information is provided for visitors to the exhibition (related to Covid-19)(In Japanese)
Double bill ticket
Ticket discount for two visitors seeing the same play together.
- Back to Back Theatre ODDLANDS
- Back to Back Theatre ODDLANDS / SHADOW
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul A Conversation with the Sun (VR)
- Momose Aya Crawler
※Closed on weekends and open everyday during the festival.