Article 1: Disclaimer
- The Organizing Committee will endeavor to ensure that any information it provides on the Website (text, photographs, illustrations, videos and sounds, etc.) is accurate; however, it does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or lawfulness, etc. of said information.
- Under no circumstances shall the Organizing Committee be liable for any damages incurred by the Users arising out of discontinuance, suspension, termination, unavailability, or modification by the Organizing Committee of the Website, cancellation or loss of messages or information transmitted by the Users to the Website, deletion of the registration of the Users, loss of registered data or failure of or damage to equipment through the use of the Website, or otherwise in connection with the Website.
- Websites that establish links to/from the Website and are operated by third parties other than the Organizing Committee (the “Link Sites”) are not under the control of the Organizing Committee. The Organizing Committee shall not be responsible for the content of Link Sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Users as a result of their using or not being able to use the Link Sites. YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Users are requested to acknowledge in advance that the Organizing Committee may change the contents of the Website without advance notice to facilitate the accurate and correct use of the Website by the Users.
Article 2: Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual property rights within and to any information on the Website (text, images, illustrations, videos and sounds, etc.) (referring to copyrights, rights of patent, utility models, designs, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, and including rights to receive such intellectual property rights or to apply for the registration of the same) shall be vested entirely in the original copyright owners or persons to whom the copyright is licensed. Users shall not use such intellectual property rights, in whole or in part, exceeding the scope authorized by law, such as for private use without obtaining the consent of the original copyright owners.
- Users shall not convert or reprint any information or content that the Organizing Committee transmits by e-mail or the like without obtaining the consent of the Organizing Committee.
Article 3: Links
- Users may provide links to the Website without application, in principle; provided, however, that we may refuse any links from Websites that fall under any of the following items, even if links to third party websites have already been provided:
- (1)Links that violate or are likely to violate laws, regulations or good public order or morals;
- (2)Links that slander or defame the Organizing Committee, third parties or their business or services;
- (3)Links that do not conform to the policy of the Organizing Committee, such as links whose purpose is sales or solicitation;
- (4)Links that are likely to undermine the confidence of the Organizing Committee in society; or
- (5)The Organizing Committee determines that Links are not appropriate for other reasons.
- Users are requested to set a URL link at the top of the page (https://aichitriennale.jp/en/). Further, banners shall not be altered without the permission of the Organizing Committee.
Article 4: Privacy
Article 5: User environment
It is recommended that Users use the Website with the latest version of the following browsers. The Website may not function and may not display properly in the case of use in an environment other than that recommended or, even in the recommended environment, if it is dependent on the equipment, security software or browser setting of the User:
- (1)Microsoft Edge
- (3)Google Chrome; or
Article 6: SSL
Pages of the Website handling personal information encrypt such information via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transmission to protect the information of Users from unauthorized access by malicious third parties.
Article 8: Cookies
Article 9: Social media
Please refer to the following statement for the terms and policy of the Organizing Committee concerning social media:
Article 10: Supplemental Provisions
These Terms shall come into force as of September 8, 2020.
Article 11: Governing Law
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 12: Jurisdiction
Taking Photographs and Videos by Visitors at the international exhibition of Aichi Triennale
- Taking photographs and videos of the exhibition environment is authorized only for private use in principle, except with regard to certain works. The transmission of such photographs by the Internet including via Websites, blogs, social medias or e-mail is authorized only for non-commercial, on condition indicating the titles and credits.
- Please do not use a tripod or flash when taking photographs and videos.
- Please apply to the Organizing Committee regarding application for a photograph or video competition or to post an image or photograph.
- Alteration of original works and derivative works will be prohibited.
- If other visitors or staff are depicted in a picture or video, publication of the picture or the video may constitute an infringement of the image right. PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON THIS MATTER.
- Any other acts violating the Copyright laws and other laws are prohibited.