Interviews and other requests
Those who desire to cover Aichi Triennale including interviews are requested to apply by E-mail (email@example.com) or Fax (+81-52-971-6115), filling out the application form below.
- * It may take several days to confirm the application.
- * For further questions, please contact our Public Relations Department below.
- Depending on the planned content, we may not be able to meet your requests. We appreciate your understanding.
- Prior to publishing or broadcasting, please submit to us manuscripts or proof images at the editing stage to the dedicated e-mail address for public relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance for proofreading.
- Please send us one or two complimentary copies of any published media, URLs, or synchronously recorded images or sound (DVD or CD), as applicable.
Aichi Triennale Organizing Committee (Public Relations Department)
Address: Aichi Arts Center 6F, 1-13-2 Higashi-sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 461-8525, Japan