- * It may take several days to confirm the application.
- * For further questions, please contact our Public Relations Department below.
Steps for use
- Please fill out the application form
- Please select the check box(es) attached the image sample(s)
- After confirming the application, the Organizing Committee will send the Receive URL, ID and password by e-mail
- You may download the images
- Use for any purpose other than those applied for is prohibited.
- The provision of image data to third parties is prohibited. Please delete all such data promptly after use.
- The images should never be modified (coloring, trimming, overlaying of images and text, etc.).
- The images should be published with the titles and credits attached to the images.
- Prior to publishing or broadcasting, please submit to us manuscripts or proof images at the editing stage to the dedicated e-mail address for public relations (email@example.com) in advance for proofreading.
- Please send us one or two complimentary copies of any published media, URLs, or synchronously recorded images or sound (DVD or CD), as applicable.
Aichi Triennale Organizing Committee (Public Relations Department)
Address: Aichi Arts Center 6F, 1-13-2 Higashi-sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 461-8525, Japan